2. 35 mph is the speed limit unless located within 300 ft. of pedestrians; then the speed limit is 15 mph.
3. All vehicles parked on the beach must be parked in the area east of the dune line and west of the hard packed sand strip adjacent to the waters edge.
4. There shall be no chairs, coolers, fishing lines, holes, trenches or any other items allowed to block the foreshore that would restrict vehicular movement in a north-south direction along the dune line or along the waters edge. (foreshore is the hard packed sand from the last high tide mark to the low water mark)
5. No vehicle of any type shall be parked on the beach strand in an area extending from the north beach access ramp northward for one-half mile. Violators shall be towed.
6. Operators of any motor vehicle must be 16 years of age and possess a valid drivers license.
7. Commercial Fisherman are exempt from beach driving regulations while acually engaged in fishing or setting of seines in the Atlantic Ocean.
8. It shall be unlawful to operate ANY vehicle on ANY sand dune on the Currituck Outer Banks.
9. Overnight camping of any type is prohibited on the Currituck Outer Banks.
10. Bonfires are prohibited on the Currituck Outer Banks.
11. No vehicle may park or unload at the North Beach Access Ramp. This must be done on the beach past the one and one-half (1 1/2) mile mark.
12. Careless and reckless driving is prohibited.
13. No driving is allowed north of the fence at the NC/VA state line.